? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....It is summer outside the weather is pretty awesome. I am glad the warm weather waited so long to arrive. I am ready for summer though. I love the warm weather and the sun.

THINGS ON MY MIND.....I have given up alot in my life. I am now giving up people users. You can only give so much. When people want to take take take you just have to stop it sometime. Well this has been the month for me to do this. I am also trying to clean out the negative in mmy life too. That one has been hard. So I consider it a work in progress.

MY KIDS.....Well they all three have turtles that they take out to play with. I'm not a turtle person though. This is a fun thing to do for the summer then we will turn them lose in September.

BUBBA AND HIS CREW....They went on storm call two weeks ago for all the tornados down by Shawnee and Seminole. This was wet and rough. The storms are bad down there.

OUR STORM CALL VISIT...Since Bubba was away all week we decided to take the kids to stay in the motel to be able to see him. Even if its for just a little bit. The kids love going to visit. The favorite part was the indoor pool. They loved being able to swim when it was cool outside. They got to have lunch with Daddy's friends and then have dinner with Daddy at the motel later. On Sunday on the way home we took them for a drive around the area to see the disaster. It just amazes me how it tears up one house then skips the next. The girls just kept saying look what the tornado did. Cameron got to ride in the bucket truck home with Bubba and he thought that was just it.

Well I am still tryin to be a blogger, but am having a hard time with it. I did get a Iphone for Mother's day so I may learn how to post from there. Maybe I can keep up then.
Hoope everyone has a blessed day.

0 comments: