? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, June 8, 2010




This is Bubba's new toy. He loves the new four wheeled. The girls want to go for a ride everyday.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...The heat has arrived. It is great. Thank God for the AC.

OUT OF A FOUR YEAR OLDS MOUTH....Katie gave Maceya kiss goodbye today. Macey then walked over to me to say "I have to get married now because Katie kissed me." I'm young to get married right Mommy.

HAPPENINGS AT MY HOUSE....Katie is staying with us for a few days. This has been a challenge for me and Bubba. We have to watch where we take off our clothes. Really a hard thing to do. We are enjoying the company. Cameron is gone to Del City to stay with Brice for the week. He hasn't called or text at all. So today I text him to check in, but he didn't have time for his Momma.

AT WORK....I am cooking for the summer so I have the best hours ever. I work from 8 to 1 which is really amazing.

THIS LAST WEEKEND...Bubba and I went out with friends for the night on Saturday. Denver kept the girls and said they did well.
We took Katie and Jenae out for their birthdays. Johnny, Denise, and Brandon joined us. We had a great time. Katie and Jenae got to see a different side of me. The Duck's just got to see the old Tammy come out. We had a great time dancing and talking about old times. We plan to do this again soon.

I am still working on keeping the negative out of my life and getting all the drama out. So far it has been great. I have removed a few people and it has helped so much. I talked with another person who has taken one person out of their life and has had a great experience too. Its funny that its the same person.

Well I am a very happy person. Thanks be to God. Have a blessed day.

0 comments: