? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, August 8, 2010

8 AUGUST 10

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....The sun is shining and it's already very warm out there. I like the view out my window now that we have moved. There is a hugh picture window in the living room with two walnut trees out front. It is great to sit here and watch outside. As I do this I think of my fat Gramma Goad. Se would love this window so she can be nosey and see all the neighbors. She would have a table sat in front of it so she could sit there with her coffee or tea. Gosh I miss that lady.

THE LIFE OF FOUR YEAR OLDS.....Well we had to go to the emergency room last night because Jaycee cut her head open. Yes it was Jaycee this time and not Macey. This is her first set of staples and she got five. We had gone to visit in Del City and the guys were working on the truck. Jaycee was standing on a center block watching the guys and dancing to the music of the ice-cream truck when she lost her balance and the block went over with her. She hit her head on the rim of the tire. I thought she hit it on the ramp. So we took her to the hospital. Denise kept Macey and Cameron. The time while we was gone Macey kept rubbing her head. It is so strange how they do this when the other gets hurt. It is a twin thing.

INSIDE THE NEW HOUSE....We are still trying to get things together it is a little crazy. I know it take a few weeks but I am ready for it to be done right now. It's really nice though cuz Katie has been here unpacking lots of stuff for me too.

Well this isn't getting stuff done so I will blog again soon. Hoping this finds you blessed.

0 comments: