? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....The sun is going down and it is cooling off just a little. the day was very hot out. I love summer, but I am ready for this weather to cool off so we can enjoy the afternoon outside.

OUT OF A FOUR YEAR OLDS MOUTH.... Jaycee tells a little girl at daycare..can you just get out of my butt crack. Where do they come up with such things.

Jaycee is the one who got staples in the back of her head. Well she came crying down the hall saying her staples fell out. So I tell her to show Katie because I just don't do well with those things. Well as Katie is checking she see that they are all still in place and has to count them. the teacher sticks her head out the class and says no I told her it was fine. I say what happened? A little boy in the class found a staple on the floor and told Jaycee that she was losing her staples out of her head. We all just laughed. Kids!

THINGS WITH BUBBA....He is working out in this heat which is very hot. They are working in Holdenville reconducting line over there. It is a long drive, but he comes home every night which is great for us. I pray for his crew daily to stay well and not get over heated. I'm sure they are ready for cooler weather too.

CAMERON...His birthday is in a few days. We are going to have a stay over with four or five boys. this will be the first for us. We will see how that goes. He will be eleven and in the sixth grade. I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? He is very excited about his party. We got his room all ready to go. Hopefully it will survive all those boys.

JAYCEE AND MACEY...They are enrolled in four year old preschool, but we are on a waiting list. Hope we get in because they talk about going to grade school like it is very important.

Well enough for the evening I am going to spend this quiet time around the house with my husband. Hope this finds you blessed. Our God is awesome.

0 comments: