? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

I am working on changing the background to my blog and a new style to blog. That way I can just fill in the blanks instead of coming up with something each day. That is really hard for me. I think of stuff through out the day and then by the time I get home I forget. Don't think to write it down either.
I got a really neat e-mail today that said.....When all else is lost...dance to make your heart sing and fill the darkness around you. This is so much like life to me.
We are waiting to see if this storm hits Oklahoma. Bubba got a call at work today that in Tipton, OK they want his crew to come if there is any problems. Tipton put them on reserve. That must mean the crew does awesome work. What a proud wife that makes me. Yeah Bubba.
My mom (Deb) has volunteered to watch my kids so me and Bubba can go out Saturday night for my FORTY birthday. Now here comes the bad weather to mess that up. I am prayin that the Oklahoma weather men don't know what they are talking about.
Today was a great day. I am praying for the week to go by fast. My birthday is in 6 days. Man, I am so excited. I just can't wait.
Still working on my 40 list. I am stuck. Any ideas I'm up for suggestions.

0 comments: