? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, January 29, 2010

Outside my window...There is about six inches of s...
Outside my window...There is about six inches of snow and who knows how think the ice is under it. It is still snowing. Will be til about 10 tonight.
I am creating...I am still working aon a scarf for Jamey. I should of been finished, but I have had a lot of distractions. I only have 10 more rolls so should be finished tonight.
I am hoping...and also praying for Bubba. He has been in about 5 diffeeent towns already today. He has got a lot of electric back on. Busy Busy. God please let the whole crew be safe as they are helping others.
Around the house...We have watched movies all day. Tryin to stay away from the news. Showing the kids on the map where Daddy is at the time he moves to another town. They think this is a fun game.


I am not a person to stay by myself. I truly do not like it. With Bubba gone we have to be alone. Yuk! When Bubba left he packed for 2 weeks. Every time he calls he tells me of how bad it is out there. I feel bad for those people. Bubba sent us a picture of his head, his hair was frozin, he forgot to wear his beanie out of the truck. the kids sure miss him. Jaycee was upset when she got up and Daddy wasn't in bed. She wanted to give him kisses. Then Macey started in about she needed to kiss Daddy. Being 4 and missing Daddy isn't easy. We try to explain that Daddy has to help others and that helps for a little bit.

Some things out of a 3 year olds mouth....Macey got out of the shower and Daddy was getting her ready for bed. Well she tells him her hair is uglyand he says he will make it pretty. So then he starts to comb her hair and she says "Daddy don't make my hair cry."

Then sitting at Wal-mart we was waiting on Cameron the girls in the back seat talking. Jaycee sees a man with a cowboy hat on and says there is a cowboy. Macey wants to know if he rode a horse. So they watch him as he walks up to a big truck. Both saying oh man thats his truck.

One other thing Jaycee tells Bubba God gave Mommy big boobs and Katie little ones.

This is what we get to hear daily. I'm just hoping I will remember to blog them so I can remember them all.

Have a blessed day.

0 comments: