? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Outside my window....There is still lots of snow. I'm ready for spring. How much longer?
Happenings of the day.... Well got up this morning to girls in my bed. They heard knocking on the window. Then I drove to Perkins in the snow slushy roads. Trying to get home to have dinner at my Dad's and moms. Well at 6 we headed over and rounded the corner there was tons of cars there. Yes a suprise FORTY party. Lots of people there. We had a great time. Got lots of neat gifts. One was a suprise girls weekend with my best friend Denise. Two A quilt from Katie that she sewed herself. Third a scrapbook from Deb (mom). It made me cry.
Well it has been a long day I will go into more details tomorrow when I have more time.
Praying Bubba and the crew stay safe and get lots of rest.
Have a blessed day.

0 comments: