? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Well today was a great day. Went to church with Katie and the girls. Then we went to Dad and Deb's house. Today wass make your own pizza day. Wow. That was lots of fun. Katie hasn't made homemade pizza before. So she got to yet again experience a new thing at the Goad house.
I am still trying to work on my forty things. I have asked everyone for some ideas because I can't think of any. I am tryin so hard. My family flipped out with the pole dancin. I don't wnat to learn pole dancin for any reason,but to get fit. Those chics have lots of muscles. Then I may be able to beat up my husband and brother.
Some of my forty things will help me get out of my box which is one of the things. The blog will also help in journaling. So I may be able to get a lot of this list done. If anyone has any ideas for me I will be thankful.
I am so excited because my best friend started her blog today. Man that's another one to help with my list cuz I will be able to keep in touch with her.
So all in all today was great.

0 comments: