? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Outside my window...There is lots of ice. It almost sounds like hell at times. Its amazin to me how it was so warm yesterday and freezin rain and sleet today.
I am thankful....For my husband that gets to go out to help others in this time of need. The crew that he is on working for ELS was asked to come back. When he went during Christmas to Tipton,OK his crew did great work. So the people in charge down there called to request them to come this time if the ice hit that town. Well it has and they get to leave at 4am.
I am thinking... I am so excited about turning forty. As you all know. Well I get to take this big step into my forties without a husband. I just have to keep thinking that he is out doing good. This is his calling.
I am reading....Dear John. I have read this about 4 years ago. But thought it would be a good read before I go see the movie with all my girl friends.
I am hoping...For a safe trip for Bubba and the crew. Plus for safety while they are working on the power lines.
Around the house...Well since we are all iced in it has been a inventful day. We all took naps, watched a few movies, played dress up and party, had some dinner, now in the process of gettin ready for bed. Yeah for bedtime.
One of my favorite things....is scrapbooking. I am in the process of getting all the things gathered for "Happy birthday Scrappin for a Cure." This is a fun time to get together to scrapbook and raise money for Relay for Life. Two things I love.
Here's hoping you have a blessed day.

0 comments: