? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well today has been a eventful day. Lots of process. I learned how to do the food program at work. Yeah me. That will help April out so much.
I am feeling very blessed to. I am a monitor on a special needs bus as most people know. I have a little boy on the bus that has been on there for 3 years. This year his babysitter has been letting him try to walk once they get on the bus. He was doing well with that. One day one of his aids at school tells us that they are going to get a wheelchair for him. I thought I would cry my eyes out. I have prayed and prayed that the paperwork didn't go through. I felt if they did this it would just hold him back. Yes it is a pain in the butt if you have to carry him, but you have to make some sacrifices in this line of work. Well he has gotten better as the days have gone. On Monday we drove up to the school and the aid had him by one hand walking. Yes walking. Then today we drove up and he was standing by himself on the fence. This is why I love my job. To see these kinds with special needs bloom as the days go by is totally awesome.
Another thing that happened like this was the first day of school. A little boy who is hearing impaired has never spoken and just made noises. Well he got the hearing implants last school year. So we go to pick him up the first day of school and he runs to the bus to get on. I was waiting at the front to help him. When he gets on he looks up at me and says "hi Ms. Tammy" I just cried like a big baby. Just like I am at this moment remembering. Wow this is a blessed job.
Well today while riding on the bus out in the country of Guthrie, America I seen a live bobcat. In my almost forty years of bing in and around Guthrie I have never seen a bobcat. It was very exciting.
The experience of twins....This morning Jaycee tells me her ear hurts. So I check her for fever and find none. Well after nap Macey wakes up cryin bad complaining of her ear hurting. So I call the doctor to get them in a 4. Sister had to take them cuz I had to work. Jaycee had double ear infection and Macey had a severe double ear infection. Wow lets do everything together.
So now home to end the day. What a day.

0 comments: