? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Didn't get to blog last night.We had church. It was very good. This lady named Blessing is teaching our Bible study. She talked on healing. How you have to be willing to except that prayer of healing to receive it. I am still in question over that. I believe if you pray hard enough God will heal anyone. She also talked about what we use our tongue for. Like in what we say. If you speak negative into your life then you will recieve it so why not speak positive.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...It is actually sunny outside. The kids got to play outside. It sure helps to burn that energy. I love the sun and can't wait for more of it.

OUT OF A 4 YEAR OLDS MOUTH...Today at daycare the girls talked to the parents about the zoo. The subject was the rhinos. They would say the rhino has a really big tail. Well as I have said earlier the animals at the zoo are in mating season. A long tail is a fine way to explain it cuz mommy isn't ready to explain it another way.

BUBBA AND ME....We have started a new subject a night talk. This is very interesting. I didn't know a lot about my husband that I should. It is amazing to me that you can be together for 15 years and not really know each other the right way. That is a goal of ours is to get to know each other in all ways. Most of my not knowing him is a lot in the sex field. The reason for that is I use to be very private with sex and a behind closed doors person. Now that I am forty it is hard to control that in all places. I get myself in trouble on facebook all the time.

AT DAYCARE....We had all our teachers out today then Katie got sick and had to go home. We made it though. I made homemade pizza, crust and all. It was a hit. I have to work late. Cameron didn't have to stay. He got to go fishing and was very excited. Will wait for news on that.

I am very excited about all the new things happening in my life. Can't wait to see what's to come. Hope everyone has a blessed day.

0 comments: