? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, March 25, 2010

This has become a very big challenge for me. Trying to blog and I keep forgetting. I am very distracted at this time. I can't seem to keep my mind going in the right direction. There is one very big distraction that I have right know and it is totally out of the box for me.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...The sun is out and the rain has moved on. I am glad about that because the kids can play outside. Even though in the last month I have become a fan of the rain. there are many things I would love to do and try in the rain. More to come on that subject.

OUT OF A FOUR YEAR OLDS MOUTH...Why do you kiss Daddy like that? Girls don't kiss boys unless its their Daddy.


MY NEW FOUND LOVE....Bubba and I have gone back to the basics and it is so much fun. I am loving every minute of this. I am back to really missing him when he isn't right by my side. I feel like a teenager in falling head over hhills in love again. Can't believe I missed it for the last year. I truly love Bubba with all my heart and soul. I am so glad we are learning so much more about each other. Even though some of the stuff I am learning about him is way out of my box. I may get with it one day though.

OUT OF THE KITCHEN...I am making Hamburgers with mashed potatoes and mushroom gravy. Also french style green beans. Yum.

Well I am going to sign off for now. Have a blessed time.

0 comments: