? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 15, 2010

I have had a great weekend with my husband and shildren free thanks to Shelby and Deb. I am very thankful for them. It is so nice to be kid free every once in a while. I love my children so much and that is why you need time away so that you can learn to enjoy them more. The same goes for your spouse.

ON THE GO... Monday. I as off work so we did some spring cleaning. A lot of rest. Now to make dinner for my husband. I am missin Bubba a lot today.
Tuesday.. the girls Jaycee and Macey will be FOUR. Omg that is crazy to me where has the time gone. We are all going to the zoo with family. I can't wait to see the baby giraffe and the children's zoo.
Wednesday.. I have to go back to work. Yuk! It shouldn't be to bad, but I love to sleep in.
Thursday.. We will be working again.Then get ready for the weekend. Lots to do to get ready for the girls party.
Friday.. After work we will stay home to rest up for tommorrow.
Saturday..Girls birthday party at Chuck E Cheese. Then to go on a date with my husband.

ON MY HEART AND MIND...There is still loads going on in my marriage which we are working on full force. I didn't realize that my dad having a stroke would be such a stress on my marriage. I didn;t realize that i didn't give my husband the attention that he needed. Plus our marriage needed too. I really feel this is when the red light should come on to give you a warning that something is wrong, but no. God lets it go on this way for a reason. I believe that with all my heart. Well then when Bubba had to go on storm call we both got a wake up call when he came home. A wake up call we needed. So we are now spending each night visiting about the day then for 30 minutes we talk about how to improve our relationship. This is really fun to do. I feel like we are first dating again and learning so much about each other. I am so in live with him even after 15 years of being together. That is so amazing to me. I feel like I need him all the time.

I AM HEARING...girls crying because our brother won't leave us alone. Cameron picks at them all the time. On day they will gang up on him and beat him. That may teach him then.

AROUND THE HOUSE...We cleaned the house this morning. Now we are resting waitin for our Daddy to come home from work. The kids are watching movies and fussin. What a great day.

I AM THANKFUL FOR... I love being forty. I can't believe the change in my body and mind. This is a little different for me. I am coming out of my box in all parts of my life. I am still in shock about the sex drive that I have going on. That is a big wow for my husband. I am also aorking on doing different things that are out of my box. Like Kissing in the rain. That was big for me cuz I don't like the rain. Then watching Alice in Wonderland. It is a wierd movie, but good. the things you do at forty. Watch out here I come.

ONE OF MY FAVORITE THINGS...On Saturday Bubba and I went out together. We spent all day. We both got pedicures which was wonderful. This is one of my favorite thing. I could do this on a daily bases. I really believve that Bubba enjoyed his self to because he fell asleep a couple of times. I have my toes painted dark purple. I usually get a red or pink so this is another out of my box thing. If you haven't had a pedicure I say go get one now.

I AM THINKING...That God is good all the time. I know that I know that God brings things into your life for a reason. I believe what we have gone through in this year has happened for a reason. I may of thought I would die at one point, but I am alive and ready to face the world now. Yesterday was one year since my dad's stroke. This has changed our family in a big way. Dad's attitude is so amazing now. he doesn't just think it he lets it all come out. He is such a different person. I sometimes wonder what if this would of happened years ago. Would it be the same? I am so thankful for my Dad. I love him dearly.

Well this is a lot for me. I shall go for now. Have a blessed day.

0 comments: