? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 1, 2010

Well it has been so long since I blogged. I have been a little preoccupied. My husband has been home since the 16 of February. It has been great. So I will try to do a quick write up on the last few days.

TUESDAY THE 16...Well I talk to Bubba all day as he was getting finished with the job to be able to come home. Man am I ever excited. Still haven't told the kids. Going to wait to see how they act when we pull in and see the bucket truck on the road. I have a relay meeting to go to tonight. It will have to be short and sweet cuz i want to visit then cuddle with my husband.

Well when I get off work I talk to bubba and he is almost home. He wants Taco Bell for dinner. So I go and get dinner. Pick up the girls and Katie then we head toward the house. As we pull into the drive Cameron ask why there is a bucket truck by our house. The girls look up to see that is their Daddys truck and start to scream and jump up and down. They are very excited.

We all have dinner together then I go to the meeting. Bubba could barely eat cuz the girls just want to sit on him. When I get home Bubba has the kids in bed. I am glad cuz now we get to talk. We lay in bed to tlk and cuddle and Bubba falls asleep before 9. That means he is wiped out.

WEDNESDAY THE 17...Bubba's crew is off for the rest of the week. Since Sunday they have put in 50 hours. So they took off to rest and see their families. Bubba decides to take the bucket truck to Perkins and get t=his truck. When back in Guthrie he gets his oil changed. Then gets my van and has the oil changed and washes it. Wow!

THURSDAY THE 18....Bubba gets a new stereo for his truck.

FRIDAY THE 19...Well I didn't work all day I took off from both jobs today. Came home and had lunch with Bubba then took a 3 hour nap. Man that was great. Then we took the kids to Chuck E Cheese. They have changed that place so much. We had a blast. After we leave the kids ask can we go back to Chuck E Cheese. We get home relax and watch some TV.

SATURDAY THE 20... We get up early cuz I have a eye doctor appointment. I get new glasses so that is one of my 40 list done. Yeah me! After this we go to eat breakfast together while Shelby watches the kids. Come to find out she meets up with Katie and takes everyone to the zoo. Then Bubba and I go to get a full body message. It was so amazin. After that we went ot the movies to see Wolfman. Not a good movie. I thought it would be scary, but no just stupid. After that we went to dinner at Red Lobster. Yum. Now off to the bar. Which we didn't stay long. I was very uncomfortable. That's a whole story for something else not a blog. Anyway it led into a hugh fight at our house. Which has only happened one time in 13 years of marriage and 15 years of being together. Not bad, but then again not good either.

SUNDAY THE 21... I don't know if this is something to write about, but have been thinking about this all this day. Since I have turned 40 my hormones have been drivin me crazy. I don't know how to explain it any other way. Just wonder if I'm the only one? Today we went to my Dads for dinner. Great times.

MONDAY THE 22...I learn that my computer is broke and that I have viruses all over hte place. So no computer. Katie says she can try to fix it. Bubba and me are still having trouble. We can't get the truth out all the way yet. Why are guys so shut up in their emotions? It is driving me crazy. We are talking about the problems slowly though. So I guess thats a start.

WEDNESDAY THE 24...I find out why my somputer has viruses. Mike Gatlin is a genius he fixed it. Saved me alot of money. WOO HOO! I meet with Jennifer to find out some info on a argument. Man a lie is easier to fix then the other. So now I come home from the meeting and church. Bubba and I have a talk then make up. wow. Amazin.

THURSDAY THE 25... I mess with Bubba all day about meeting for lunch. Well he does come to the church so April finishes my work for me so I can come home to have lunch with my husband. Theres another one off my list. I suprised my husband because he is not use to me being so open about sex. Whish is totally out of my box too.

Well I have got to get off here for now. Maybe that will be a start. I will try to blog tomorrow. If I can quit getting so distracted.

0 comments: