? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It has been so long that I have blogged that I don't know where to start. This is how it gets to be overwhelming. I'm sure of that.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...It is cloudy in Guthrie America today and a little on the cool side. I am still very ready for Spring. I have put on the flip flops to boot.

I AM THANKFUL FOR... I am thankful for my husband. We have been together for 15 years. It just amazes me. We have had a rough couple of weeks here that is one reason I had trouble blogging. Cuz i feel I can not put that into words that anyone could understand. We have never really faught, but this last month has been a booger. Now as of Sunday I think we are back on the straight road of love. We are going to start dating again and getting our old love back. The last two days the weather has kept him from working and we have been together after I get off at noon. It has been amazing.

FORTY LIST MARK OUTS...Well the rain came in on Monday so Bubba and I went to lunch. After lunch I got to kiss my husband in the rain. It is totally amazing. It was a cold rain so I don't recommand that, but we will do this again because it was so right. I also was out of my box that day because I'm not a rain person and we got soaked. It was pouring. I'm a shower girl, no lakes, no ponds, no no no. So the skinny dipping is going to be a challenge for me also. I am working on reading the Bible through in a year.

This weekend is going to be full of Bubba and Tammy time. I can not wait for this. We need this. I don't think I have talked to my husband this much or spent this much time with him in over a year. I few like I'm falling in love with him again. I do and have always loved him, but this is so different. I am excited to see whats to come. If anyone has ideas on this or has had this problem let me know. The more imput the better it shall go.

To be Forty and in love again with a man you have been with for 15 years is out of this world.I love Bubba.

Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Flossy~Kirk said...

How sweet Tammy!!! I loved this!