? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Today my girls are 4. Where in the world has time gone. We spent the day at the zoo then home to nap and get ready for Daddy to come home. It has been one busy day. Now to get us all ready for bed cuz I get to go back to work tomorrow. Yeah me.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW... It is cold. It has been all day to. It is Spring break and it gets to be cold outside. I am still wearing my flip flops trying to help sping along.

OUT OF A FOUR YEAR OLDS MOUTH...Now that they are four we will be doing four instead of three. Today at the zoo the Rhino has his stuff hanging way down to the ground and beyond. Well Jaycee has to ask... Mommy why is he having that thing down there? Well I get out of that cuz we just keep on walking. It is rough going to the zoo during mating season. Cuz the tigers are being very loud where you can hear them throughout the zoo. Macey keeps asking what that noice is. We finally get over to the tigers to see that the male wants to be by the female and keeps running into the hot wire. What a great day at the zoo.

Today has been a exciting one. I missed my husband being with us today, but he had to work. We will celebrate the girls birthday on Saturday together as a family. Hope everyone has a blessed day. I know I did.

0 comments: