? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 1, 2010

Today is my Birthday. Yeah Forty. I am still very excited about the year to come. I had a great day of work. When I pulled into the church my mom (Deb)has put candles all in the snow out front of the church with a sign (the candles are yellow construction paper with red tissue paper). Then around the poles she put caution tape with 40 on it. Well the kids at daycared loved it so did my girls. Then when Pastor Gatlin came in he was crying really loud. The kids went out to see whats wrong. Well he tells them that he is crying because I'm Forty today. The kids are like Yup we are having cake. He says well do you remember Moses. Well Ms. Tammy was there when Moses parted the Red Sea. Then every time I turned around he was crying and asking when the viewing was. No matter what he did it's okay I am still Great with Forty.
OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....There is still snow on the ground. The most of it is melted. Who knows what the night will bring. Then more to come like Wednesday. That sucks.
I AM THANKFUL FOR....My husband and the crew. They are freezin there butts off and being soakin wet. It cracks us up that they have to cut trees down before they do the line. Then sometimes just cut the trees and no fixing the powerline. Thats a easy fix.
Well I had a awesome birthday party. Man they did good.
I'm really missing my husband and so are the kids.
I am ready for Spring.
Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Flossy~Kirk said...

YAY! I think it works!!!