? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I haven't blogged in a while. I have been busy visiting and cuddling with my husband. I am so glad he is home safe and sound. Now we are praying that the weather doesn't go crazy again. I know we still have winter left. Yuk.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW... It was so beautiful outside today. The kids played outside and got to run off some of the energy that they have built up. Cameron and Shelby even pulled out the flip flops. Oh do I missmy flip flops.

ALL ABOUT BUBBA...Well he got a thank you letter in the mail from a lady down in Altus. Thanking him for getting her electric back on. That is so awesome. I wish I would of thought about sending a note to people that do me that kind of HONOR. So I am going to make it a goal to try to work on that. I am really glad that he was able to help people. I am also very glad that he is home. We sure missed him.

OUT OF A THREE YEAR OLDS MOUTH...Jaycee went to daycare on Wednesday morning. The day after our Daddy got home. She tells April that her Daddy is at home and slept in her Mommies bed. Wow.

Macey tells her Daddy that he can't go away any more cuz it makes her cry real bad.

I'm glad I got to blog for a little bit. Will try again soon. Have a blesed time. Thanks for all your prayers and listening to me be a cry baby with no husband and being a single mom. Still HATS off to single moms.

0 comments: