? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....There is little snow, but lots of mud.
I AM THINKING...That the ground hog seen his shadow. Now people don't know what that means. Well in my years of this I see it that we have 6 more weeks of winter. It is going to be crazy. That is not my idea of fun.
I AM READING.... Lovely bones. Shelby says it is a good read, but strange. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Today I added a new goal to my list. I have got to learn how to put fluids in my car.I don't know how to do that. With my husband being gone so much and my Dad having the stroke I don't have anyone to help me or do it for me. So today I decided that I was going to learn that no matter what.

Well its time to get ready for the bed. Not sleeping much cuz girls aren't sleeping.They want Daddy. It kinda sad too.

Hope you all have a blessed day.

4 comments:

Katie said...

Hey I think I fixed this.. let's see if it works :)

Katie said...

Woo hoo! That's much better.. make sure you tell Leslie or I can if I don't forget! :)

Denise said...

Tammy! I love the new background. It suits you. I know your missing Bubba. I hope he is home soon.

Tammy said...

Yes this is the best background for me M&M's are the bomb.