? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Today was a great day. My son, niece, and mom got baptized. Then we had dinner after church. Great fellowship.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....It is starting to sprinkle. The weather is supposed to get nasty. Not a good idea. My husband leaves back out at 5 am in the morning. The bad weather just keeps him away longer. That sucks.

I AM THANKFUL FOR.... My parents. Deb is a insperation to me as a wife. She takes care of my Dad and still has a full time job. I know she gets stressed at times with him, but she loves him no matter. It is amazin to me how that works even after almost 28 years. They love each other so much still. I pray that I am that way when I even get to 25 years.

OUT OF A THREE YEAR OLDS MOUTH....Today after we get home from church Jaysee is talking to my mom. She asked her if she was Baptized in JESUS water. It was so cute. At church they didn't want Pastor to dunk her in the water. They cried no my Grammy.


Jaycee came to me to say "Shelby was little like us one time."

My sister reminds me of what they did at Christmas time. We went shopping at Crest. Well I gave them money to put in the Salvatin Army thing. When they got up to the man they say Do you not have a job? The man says yes this is my job. They say oh your not a homeless bum. We about died.

Man they come up with some great stuff.

1 comments:

Katie said...

Ha ha ha they got the bum thing from me! :)