? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Well this is HuMp Day. Hope you had great day.




OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....The weather is driving me crazy. If it doesn't stop soon I will never have my husband home again. That sucks.
I AM CREATING....I am working on a scarf for Shelby. It is bright pink.
I AM HEARING....Quiet. It is bed time at the Lee house. This is one of my favorite times. It is so nice to be able to have mommy time before going to bed.
FROM THE GCS CLASSROOM...We made heart caterpillars today. Worked on the letter D. I love teaching. I have 8 kids. It is great.
OUT OF A THREE YEAR OLDS MOUTH...Today we had to go to the doctor with Macey. We went because she was peeing in her pants and lots of times. Each day it got worse. So I thought it may be kidney infection or something. So at the doctor we hacve to pee in a cup. Thank God the toilets at the doctors are clean. I sat her on there and put the cup down so I can catch the pee. At this time Macey keeps telling me "I can't momma it's to small." "Momma you can't pee in a cup." "Momma it's really to small". She kept doing this for 30 minutes. It is craziness to get a 3 year old to pee in a cup. Good luck if you have to do that. It was a task and a half.

Well Bubba is out still. Pink, Ok has seen more of my husband then we have. This weather is keeping him really busy. His crew is doing ok. They will be able to come home for day or so when they get all of that area done. Then he will be going to Duncan I think for a month or two. Man, we may die from missing our husband/daddy. I am very thankful that he has a job, but sure do miss him.

Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Katie said...

I love you. Hope you get to see him soon. :)