? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, February 15, 2010

Well I haven't blogged in a while. I have had a very busy few days. With no husband there is a lot of work to do. It's insane. Hats off to all the single moms out there. Gotta love you.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW...It is really cold outside. The wind is a little strong. At least there is no snow or rain. On Sunday morning it snow about a inch, but then melted away. Saturday was a very nice day out.

THINGS I AM CREATING...I am still working on Shelbys scarf. Plus I am working on a special thing for someone special. That takes some work.

THINGS I DID THIS WEEKEND...on Friday night the First Assembly church had a kids night out. So Katie, Shelby, and I went to dinner. They gave us a kid menu for Katie even though she is 29 she looks about 13. I had 2 tecates and it was great. Had to have my niece drive me home. Katie and Shelby put it all over Facebook. I guess that happens when your not a big drinker. So on Saturday Shelby and I took the kids to the mall. We had to but some cancer braclets and a beenie for Juan. Then we went to build a bear. Jaycee and Macey loved it they did a frog and put in a box that sings a Icarly song. Cameron did a dog with a rel heartbeat. They had a good time. On Sunday we went to church then to Daad and Deb's for family time. We had a good day. Missed Bubba. Then we went to First Assembly for a Valentine thing that my mom did a skit. She does a Miss Hatter thing. It is really crazy to see her do this. She is good at it though. Not a very good Valentine's without Bubba, but we will do something when he gets to come home.

Today has been a crazy day. Worked at the daycare then off to take Cameron to the doctor for a med check. Then we had to go to Perkins to get Bubba's check. But not before a nap. I love naptime and bedtime. These are my favorite times.

I am goin to sign off for the moment. Have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Katie said...

..Dude, when did I gain 9 years of my life! Ha ha! Your post says I'm 29! How funny is that! Lol..