? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Today was a very rough day. I am tired of being a single parent. If this weather would just stop Bubba could come home.I need some major rest and relaxation. I would also like to have some cuddle time with my husband.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....Well there was some snow flurries today here. It is cold too. So I am so ready for Spring.

Macey had to go to the doctor yesterday for a rechecck on her ears. Well everything looked good. This morning she says her ear hurts. Now thats crazy.

Today the girls talk to their Daddy on the phone. Well they have to know where he is cuz they are in Guthrie. He tells them Altus. They say it so funny. They are ready for him to come home too. They aren't sleeping very well either which makes it hard for me to rest. They sleep all over the bed. Oh God bring our Daddy home soon.

Well I hope everyone enjoyed my video that Katie put on my blog for me. I thought it was a great joy to watch. I would beexcited to be able to do one of these or to watch one in person. It is amazin to me what people put on their cardboard. I don't know what I would put. That's a thought though. What would you put on your cardboard?

BUBBA'S CREW FOR THE DAY.... They worked with another crew today because the boss and one guy had to come back home. The one had court and the boss wife is not doing well. Don't know the problem, but please pray for comfort and peace for both of them. They got some more electric on today. They also got lots of snow and cold weather there. If this doesn't stop they will be there forever. Oh help me.

Here's hoping you have a blessed day.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

awww sounds like everyone is ready for daddy to come home...you have a lovely blog!