? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Well today has been a bad day. I'm going on little sleep each night. I think it's starting to catch up with me. When I got up this morning I knew I should of stayed in bed. I have been very grouchy to everyone. On the bus I had some chocolate and it helped for a little bit, but grouchy is still here. So I am writing a short blog then heading to bed.

I have a friend Mike Gatlin who is in the hospital. Have not learned the details yet. Just would like everyone to be praying for him and his family.

My husband is still gone. Don't know when we will be able to see him. The kids are going Daddy crazy. They keep asking for him. It is sad. I thought I would cry with Cameron on the phone asking when he would see him again. It's getting harder each day.

Hope everyone has a blessed day. Hoping for a better night and day.

3 comments:

Denise said...

I'm so sorry your having a tough time with Bubba gone. I can come stay with you if that will help. I'm no Bubba, but I can swing a bat pretty hard if I have to! You know I love you. Please, please let me know if I can help in any way.

Katie said...

Me too! I might be small but I can run them over!

Tammy said...

It is hard being a single mom when your not use to it. Hats off to single moms.