? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What a day. On the bus we are driving and it gets overheated. Well come to find out one thing broke then broke something else and then wouldn't let the engine cool down. Well something like that. But by the afternoon route we had our bus back. Yeah!

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW.... It is very cold outside. It is also dark. We did get to see the sun today. Woo Hoo for the sun.

NEWS FROM BUBBA....Today Bubba and the crew got electric on for a lot of people. One lady came out to give them hugs. Another lady wanted address for the crew so she could send them something for when they get home. Also a letter for the boss to tell how great the crew is and a big thanks. Bubba says they got about 3 miles of line done today.They are in Altus Ok. That is for today.

They kids are missing their Daddy like crazy.

I am working on my forty list. I am working on knowing the fluids in my car. Well the transmission is acting crazy so I have someone show me how to put it in. Well I didn't have a funnel. So I sot it all over the concrete at the church. So I had to learn today how to clean up a mess. Woo Hoo. I have learned that kitty litter is used for lots and lots of things. Who would of thought.

Well I am very tired and ready for the bed. So I am hoping that everyone has a blessed day.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Ya half way clean, I helped a bit. :)

Katie said...

There is still a huge spot on the walk way. Ha. Don't know how else you would get it off..?? Or if you even can...