? ??????????????Chocolate Is Life? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.8 (56 Ratings)??13 Grabs Today. 5084 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????Verizon Chocolate? ????? ?? ???Rating: 3.4 (36 Ratings)??1 Grab Today. 732 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Today has been an awesome day. My husband got to come home for the weekend. Woo Hoo. That is very exciting for us, but he leaves out again on Monday morning. So for now we will enjoy our time.

OUTSIDE MY WINDOW....The sky is cloudy and it is really cold, but for now there is no rain or snow in sight.

I AM THANKFUL FOR...My mom (Deb) who is being baptized tomorrow at First Assembly of God. Along with her will be my son Cameron and my niece Destiny. Cameron was baptized a few years back when we did this as a family, but he now wants to do it again.I didn't see anything wrong with this. So we will all be going to watch this. Jenae will be singing. My Dad and Bubba will be going with. Now that's what I call a good time for family time.

THINGS I DID TODAY...I got up to clean house today. Then to get ready for our movie marathon. What a great time we had. We first had breakfast at the Crackel Barrel. Good food and good company. Then off to the movie with Denise, Jenae, Katie, and myself. We went to see Dear John and When in Rome. Both htese movies are great movies. We already have ones picked out for March. Now to pick the day we will be doing this.

OUT OF THREE YEAR OLDS MOUTHS...The other night we talked to Daddy on the phone. He told the girls he was getting ready for bed. Well then they had to get the pj's on so they could talk to him. To be like him. So when he leaves again we will have to have our pj's on to talk to Daddy when we are saying goodnight.

Last night I got some good sleep, but tonight I will get some great sleep. I am so glad Bubba and the crew are home safe. God is good.
Hope everyone has a blessed day.

0 comments: